End of Administration return (EAR) - Hard copy lodgements

Can I lodge a paper version of my Form 5602 or Form 5603 with ASIC?

Yes. There may be some circumstances in which you may want to submit a paper version of the AAR or EAR. For example you have inherited a very old job and you are unable to replicate the balances of previous accounting entries.

In this case you need to contact ASIC to obtain a paper version.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk