An external administrator must ensure each claim bears evidence of:
• Record admission or rejection
• Reason for admission or rejection
• Admitted amount
Evidence relating to proof of debt
Evidence relating to the proof of debt handling is referred to in Division 75-90.
(1) The person presiding at a meeting may determine any question that arises as to the entitlement of a person to vote.
(2) In deciding whether a person is entitled to vote at a meeting of creditors, the person presiding must:
(a) have regard to the merits of the person's claim; and
(b) act impartially and independently.
(3) If the person presiding is in doubt whether a proof of debt or claim should be admitted or rejected, her or she must mark that proof as objected to and allow the creditor to vote, subject to the vote being declared invalid if the objection is sustained.
(4) A decision by the person presiding to admit or reject a proof of debt or claim for the purposes of voting may be appealed against to the Court within 10 business days after the decision