Electronic notices are allowed for some notifications by virtual of s600G.
Methods of sending electronic notices
Different methods available in the software include:
1. Pre-upload documents to a website or the creditor portal and send emails and hard copy notifications
2. Send a combined email notification/hard copy and upload supporting documents in one process
3. Send a combined email notification/hard copy and attach supporting documents as PDF attachments in one process
You may pre-upload documents to a website or the creditors' portal then, as a next step, send an email and/or hard copy notification that document(s) are available for download online.
Post to the portal (all in one hard copy, email, portal registered creditors)
You may use document production to create a pack of documents.
The documents are managed under one notification message. When the message and all attachments are reviewed and approved, the message may be electronically sent to email recipients and registered portal users. At the same time, the content documents are posted to the creditors' portal
A separate accompanying hard copy version is also created for sending as a mail merge to hard copy recipients.
Documents may also be sent to creditors as email attachments.
- A header email/hard copy document is sent describing the purpose of the email
- The accompanying documents are attached to the email
- The documents may also be posted to the creditors portal
- hard copy documents are also produced for mailing
There may be some documents that are produced separately from the letter pack document production.
Reviewing the Documents
Documents may be reviewed after they've been created from document production before they are sent.
Follow the licks below for examples of the workflow: