Inserting signatures in documents
First you will need a scan of the signature of the user saved as a .bmp or a .jpg file.
- Open the User page from Main Menu > Users
- Click on the Signature tab > Load Signature from File.
- Locate the image file for the signature and click "Open" to insert.
- Users require "Signature" rights to be assigned to their role.
- Insert [RF_SIGNATURE] code has been entered in any custom Templates you have created from scratch. NB This code is used in all System Templates.
There is a separate permission for applying signatures after a template has been merged.
- Power Users and Administrators will also have rights to this function.
Some examples below of what RF codes are/can be used in the sign off and how they are produced when there are two signatories.
NB [RF_APPOINTEE_SIGNATURE] will only be completed once the document production wizard is finished and Insert Signature has been selected. You can only apply this if you have Apply Signature permission.
[RF_SIGNATURE] will insert a signature during the document production wizard without the user having apply signature permission.