This article covers
- Benefits of using the support website and knowledge base
- View support request history
- Raising tickets via the web
- Raising tickets via email
- Raising tickets via the software
- Calling the support number
Benefits of the support website
The benefits of using the support site and request history
- Users can see their ticket history and the resolutions provided
- Users who become familiar with the knowledge base can self-serve with a wealth of other information provided on the site
- By correctly detailing the issue when raising tickets support agents will be able to respond to queries more efficiently, helping users reach a solution quicker
- When raising a new request using the support web site, small response technology offers pre-filled solutions. This can quickly direct a user to the solution without waiting for a response
View your support requests
View your support requests and response history here https://exalt.zendesk.com/requests.
Raising a new support request
You may easily raise a new support request here https://exalt.zendesk.com/requests/new.
By raising support issues this way you will be provided with support articles that may solve your problem, without any further interaction with support.
Raising support via email
You may also raise a new issue by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This method will add a support ticket to Zendesk and add you as an authorised user.
Once you are registered, you can view all your previous support issues from the top menu: Support > My Activities.
You can ask to be set up to see all other tickets raised by users within your organisation.
Raising a support request from within the software
These are the software options:
- Lodge a support ticket
A "Support" button is available from on the toolbar in the software. Clicking the support button will take you to the support page and allow you to raise a support issue online and search the knowledge base.
Raising support via phone
You may leave a recorded message and one of our support agents will respond to your queries.
Call us on +61 1300 876 058.