If your product licence has expired, when opening the software this message appears:
"Your licence for Insolvency has expired. The software will continue to operate until (one month's time) after which date it will cease to operate."
You will need to enter a new "Registration Code". To be issued with a new code you will need to send your "Licence details" to Support and Licencing will send the new code.
To send your licence details:
- Click ‘OK’ to register now or ‘Cancel’ without updating your licence.
- Click 'OK'
The product registration details will display. If you exit out of product registration the application will close.
- Click 'Cancel' will allow you to keep using the application for 28 days.
- Click 'OK'
Asking for a new registration code
To renew your product licence:
- Navigate to Help > Product Registration
The "Product Registration pop up" details will display.
- Send licencing email
Click on "Send licencing email" button on the Product Registration pop up.
Licencing will need to know all these details:
- Serial Number
- No. of Users
- Expiry Date (add 12 months)
Once you have sent these details, Licencing will send you a new Registration code.
Entering your Registration Code
Once you receive your "Registration code":
- Open the "Product Registration pop up" from the Help > Product Registration menu
- Enter your "Registration Code"
- Click "OK".
Your registration details are now saved.
- If you're on an evaluation period your serial number will change every time you open the registration form, so you will have to keep the form open after providing your details.
- If you have purchased additional user licences, you will need to provide your registration details and a new code will be issued