You may add an additional recipient for a claim. The requirements for receiving circulars via email only point to one official address (email) for electronic circulars, but, you can use additional recipients to receive emails.
These recipient will receive any circulars sent to the creditor. The option to include additional recipients in the mailing list is set by default.
If you enter an email address for the additional recipient then this recipient is available for email circulars.
To add an additional recipient:
- Navigate to the creditor
- Click the Additional Recipients button
- Click the New Contact button
The new contact form appears.
Screen shot: Clicking on an option for adding the contact.
To add a new contact:
- Enter the name of the contact.
- Tick 'Send mail to company address' to enter the company mailing address OR enter a separate address.
- Enter the contact's email address.
- After entering the email address click into the next cell so you can then tick for "send notices via email".
Click on the Save button at the top of the screen.
Screen shot: Adding the contact
Screen shot: Send notices via email
Screen shot: The additional recipient box
Tick the box for Add Recipient then click OK
Why add additional recipients?
From the software you can create:
- Automated merging to recipients with a recipient list
- A data source of recipients
These outputs include additional recipients.