The Merge Templates Root directory contains all precedent document templates and files. You may wish to relocate the template directory to a new server from time-to-time.
To relocate the merge template directory to a different file-system location
- Open the Application Settings from the main menu
- Click on the "Document Setting" tab
The following dialogue displays.
- Browse to a new location
On the Document Setting tab, browse to the new file location.
- Click save
The template folder is now updated.
- You will need to move the templates to the same folder location.
- It is suggested that you navigate to a job and test a document merge using a known template from the document production wizard. This will make sure the source and target locations have been set up correctly.
- Be aware that network trust issues may need to be reviewed, where desktops machines need to trust new locations.