You may changing the start dates for a job (or the start date for a job history record) by following these steps:
Current Job Type
To change the start date for the current Job Type:
- Click the ellipsis next to the start date ❶.
- Click Next
Proceed through the Appointment Details Wizard until the Appointment Details form appears.
- Enter the new Start Date
A warning will display highlighting other dates that will be altered as a result of changing hte Start Date.
- Choose what you want to be changed.
Tick the columns that you want to apply the date changes.
To change the state date of a previous Job Types:
- Locate the record in the job history ❷ double click, and change the start and end date there.
- Change the start and end date for the appointee
- Double click on the appointee(s) to open the Appointee detail page.
- Change the start and end date, click OK.
The start is updated in the Job History Form and the Appointee Form.
Updating the End Date
To update the end date of a Job
Select the ellipses on the End Date at ❶
You will be taken to the Appointee Retire/Resign Wizard where you should delete the Date at ❷
Leave the appointee ticked.
Proceed through the Wizard ignoring the warning.
Once the wizard is complete the End date for the job will be removed.