The following advantages result from managing BAS compliance using the software:
1. The compliance page ensures you don't miss any BAS submissions
2. Assign users the responsibility of preparing the BAS using tasks
3. Add a task page filtered just for BAS preparation
4. Run the BAS Wizard from a centralised location rather than having to go into each job and prepare each BAS job-by-job
5. Track the next BAS dates, see at a glance what has been submitted and what hasn't
6. Ensure a bank reconciliation is prepared before submitting the BAS
7. Ensure the transactions submitted to the ATO are reflected in your accounts.
8. Ensure that if there are any changes to coding of transactions are made to periods that have the BAS lodgements then a warning will appear when editing transactions
9. The BAS lodgement "locks the accounts" so you are warned when changing transactions of any BAS period you have already submitted.
10. Submit BAS electronically directly to the ATO
Please sign in to leave a comment.