Pay Wages - Deductions

Payroll Deductions

There are only two deductions that must be reported on the STP. These are Union Fees and workplace giving.

How to create and use these accounts so they properly report on the STP reports are detailed in the article Single Touch Payroll STP Deductions

For other deductions, eg social club, you need to create an Other- Current Liability account, which is a non-payroll account, and select the Payroll Type from the dropdown box in the Pay Wages screen called Deductions: Expenses.




 When you are ready to pay the social club funds withheld to the Social Club account you will draw from this Other Current Liability account

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk