To ensure the Insolvency v2019.03 software is kept up to date with any changes and fixes, we provide the following update.
Note: Please ensure that you have the Insolvency software version v2019.03 (v 5.2.36) or higher installed before you apply this update.
Note: You will require administrator rights to apply these updates, so if you do not have these rights, please get your system administrator to action the update.
General instructions on how to update your software are available here.
Server update: Please download the file General Hotfix 5.2.39 Cumulative.sql which is attached to the bottom of this article. Note that this cumulative update includes all changes contained in the previously released 5.2.37 - 5.2.38 updates.
Workstation update: Please download either the Workstation 5.2.38 Setup exe file or the Workstation Setup 5.2.38 msi file to update your workstations. The workstation update also includes all changes contained in the previously released 5.2.37 update. Note that if you are already running workstation version 5.2.38, you do not need to upgrade your workstation.
Summary of changes:
Latest server update: The server update script will increment your server version number as shown in the Help > About menu to v5.2.39.
Included in the v5.2.39 server update:
- The Form 5602 changes released in the 5.2.38 workstation update (detailed below) prevented any payments/dividends made to the FEG creditor from reporting on section 6 of the Form 5602. Prior to this change, all amounts were reporting correctly.
- Selecting priority employee creditors as the sole recipients for a mail merge resulted in an error appearing in the document production wizard.
Previously released in v5.2.38 server update and also included in this update:
- Server support for the Form 5602 FEG reporting changes detailed below.
- Form 5602, section 3, details of remuneration. ASIC has clarified that the the amounts paid with respect to other appointment types only relates to amounts paid from the current appointment type, not all amounts paid in with respect to the other appointment types. No action needs to be taken with respect to any previous returns lodged.
Previously released in the v5.2.37 server update and also included in this update:
- The asset listing report attached to the Form 5602 is updated to exclude disclaimed assets
- An error when running ROCAP letterpack ("repsp_ROCAP_Annexure_A4 has too many arguments") is fixed.
Latest workstation update: The workstation update will increment your client version number as shown in the Help > About menu to v5.2.38.
Included in the new v5.2.38 workstation update:
- Form 5602, section 6, amounts paid to FEG are now reported for the period of the return not for the period commencing on the date of appointment. ASIC has advised that no action needs to be taken with respect to any previous returns lodged.
Previously released in the Form 5602, section 6, amounts paid to FEG are now reported for the period of the return not for the period commencing on the date of appointment. workstation update and also included in this update:
- An error producing the form 505 during initial job setup has been resolved.
- Error 91 frmCreditorRegister.tmrFilter_Timer has been resolved.
- An option has been added to document templates to allow the exclusion of specific documents from being output as hard copies in a combined merge.
- An option has been added to letterpacks and document templates to enable the ticking of the "hard copy to all recipients" option by default in the document production.
Click here for for further details of the new options available to Merge Template and Letterpacks