How does it work?
The below diagram provides a flow diagram of how the service works:
- Use the Insolvency software to create / add documents
- A document is saved to an output folder (file-system)
- The document is marked "ready to upload"
- The "sync" service listens for documents "ready to upload"
- The "sync" service takes the document from the folder
- The "sync" service
- uploads the document to the DMS,
- updates the insolvency database with a link to the DMS document, and
- removes the document from the file-system
- The document is opened from the insolvency software
- The document is opened in the DMS
DMS Systems Insol6 currently integrate with are:
- M Files
- Net Docs
- Trim CM9
We would be interested in: