To enable your software for internet banking you will need to follow these steps:
1. Upgrade your software to version 5.4.17 or higher
2. Complete an authorisation with your bank to enable data TXN files to be available
3. Complete a licencing agreement with Insol6 for banking integration
4. Insol6 technicians will ensure you are running the latest "insol data sync service"
5. CBA Internet Banking must be configured to be "CSV format - 1", see below instructions
6. Configuration requirements
a. PracticeID (from the software) and customer number (from the bank. NB This is not the APCA number) is set up on the bank web database
Insol6 will be in touch to confirm your Customer number.
b. Update your APCA Ref in the software
Static Data Maintenance > Banks > Macquarie
This is further covered by this article:
c. Ensure each bank account properties are correctly configured:
- Select Bank
- Enter BSB
- Enter Account number