This applies to a situation where wages posted to the wrong job type and where STP has been submitted under the wrong CAC number.
E.g. you have entered the wages into a VA, successfully submitted the STP, using the VA CAC, but the wages should have been reported on the CVL and thus submitted under the CVL CAC number.
Take the following action:
- Ensure your CAC numbers are correctly entered for each job type
- Recode the transactions for the correct job type
- Perform a "Full Year Final Submit" of STP for the previous job type on the correct CAC
- Perform a "Current Year Update" submit of STP for the current job type
1. Enter correct CAC numbers in correct job type
2. Recode the transactions from job type VA to CVL.
Open the transaction and edit the job type
3. Do a Full Year Final Submit for the VA CAC number.
If you did had not previously done a full year submit you can do it now. If you did do a full year submit you will need to do a resubmission
To resubmit the VA submission click on New STP and select Full Year Final Submit
4. Submit wages batch from CVL job type under CVL CAC
You should now submit the wages that have been edited to the CVL job type as a Current Year update.
From New STP select Current Year Update