This maintenance update is a database update only. No updates to the workstation is required. For instruction on updating the database, please refer to this knowledge base article Updating the database.
What's been updated?
- The receipts and payments summary account was incorrectly reporting witholdings against trading PAYG and super as payments not receipts.
- The batch detail listing report now includes fields for foreign currency amounts.
- The fee resolution detail report has had a created date parameter added to the report output.
- Running the task listing report generated an error related to the aggregation of null values. This has now been fixed.
- The task listing by job was not correctly reporting tasks completed in the last x days.
- Forms 5602 and 5603 were generating duplicate records in the remuneration section.