This role performs the following tasks:
- Prepares scan of invoice (See scanning procedure)
- Enters the transaction as a batch entry.
- Add/Edit the Counterparty details and add/edit the bank details.
- Enter the transactions account coding.
- Attaches the invoices, the attached document should have evidence of the payee's bank account
When this role enters a transaction the only options that can be selected are "Last Unsubmitted Batch" or "New Batch". This role cannot enter a direct payment to a Cash at Bank account.
Permission inferred by removing access to add payments, post batches and upload files.
This role will only be able to enter batch payment entries.
This role should be able to "Add - Accounts Payable"
This role should also be able to Add / Enter bank details:
This role will be able to add source documents as backup to the batch payment. The attachment should have the account number or BPAY details for later verification.
Submit the batch
Once the transaction is entered this role will be able to submit the batch, which will lead onto the next stage of the approval process.
Submitting the batch prompts for an email alert to be sent:
An example of the email sent.