To view audit changes to a creditor you may print an Audit History Report.
You can see information about what was changed for example the address, name, memo, banking details, claim amount and email address.
To run a creditor audit history:
- Navigate to the creditor details form
- Click the Advanced toolbar
- Select "Audit Report"
The report detail appears
Job Report - All creditors
You may also create an audit report for all creditor changes for the entire job.
- Click on Reports & Forms from the main job toolbar
You may also click on "Reports" from the job creditor tab.
- Select the report Creditor reports > Creditor Audit report
The report wizard appears.
- Select your output option
You may print to screen, printer or to file.
The output report gives you all creditor audit history for the job.