Insolvency law reform in 2020 introduced the following job types:
|Job Type||Appointee Description||Job Suffix|
|Restructuring||Restructuring practitioner||Restructuring practitioner appointed|
|Restructuring plan||Restructuring plan practitioner||Restructuring plan practitioner appointed|
|Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (Simplified)||Liquidator||In liquidation|
A Restructuring job may transition to a Restructuring plan.
A Creditors Voluntary Liquidation may transition to a Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (Simplified).
ASIC restructuring forms are integrated into the software. See the ASIC website for background on new and amended forms.
New standard checklists have been issued and are now available in version April 2021. System checklists are available for:
- SBR Proposal
- SBR Plan
- SCVL (currently in development and to be shipped as a separate update)
Restructuring Documents templates
Some documents templates are included with the release, such as:
- Consent to act as restructuring practitioner
- Restructuring Claim and Voting form
- Consent to Act as Restructuring Practitioner
- In version 2010.10, initial support was added for the new job types Debt restructuring process and Creditors' voluntary liquidation (simplified). These job types have been updated.
- ASIC Statutory Forms 5602 and 5603 are required for restructuring and SCVL job types.