Accounts receivable receipts can be received via BPay for Macquarie accounts. You need to talk to your business banking contact to enable your facility.
Activating DEFT payment options
Once you have completed the initial setup you can generate DEFT payment options through the following the steps below.
Your static BPAY Biller Code will have been entered into Insol6 during the setup process, but if you need to check this or add this manually you would find it under Manage Static Data:
To issue an invoice that may be paid via BPay (or various other payment methods) follow these steps when creating an invoice.
- Enter an accounts receivable invoice
From the Accounts Receivable menu > select "New Credit Sale / Asset Realisation"
- Enter the invoice details
- Click "Print Invoice"
The Print Invoice dialogue appears:
- Tick "Show Banking Details on Invoice"
The DEFT details will now appear on the invoice.
- Click "To screen" to preview the invoice.
The DEFT details now appear on the bottom of the printed invoice. The DEFT Reference is automatically generated from the bank account number under which DEFT has been enabled.
You can view that here: Enabling DEFT payments within Insol6 (Bpay & customer initiated direct debit)
Customers may use Bpay (via bank account or credit card) to pay the invoice or customer initiated direct debit .
- The Biller code is entered in static data under Bank
- The reference number is made up of a combination of the bank account number (first 9 digits) and the entry ID
- Future DEFT deposits will be matched as receipted against the entry ID of the accounts receivable invoice
- Fees apply to each receipt and will be charged to each bank account. Please consult your financial institution for fees.
Please sign in to leave a comment.