This demonstrated the workflow of a rejected priority employee claim:
1. The non-priority amount is rejected
2. The Excluded Employee Rejected amount is admitted
3. The dividend is paid pro-rated for each component of the claim.
- The super amount is handled as super.
- How the components of each claim are entered, such as:
- a split between AL and LSL or
- the tax treatment of different types of redundancy
can affect how may lines of the Unsecured Creditors: Employee records are created:
All these things below affect the out come.
- The Application tax settings can affect the calculations and super amounts
- To view the detail of each row, right click on the entry line and select "Edit / View PAYG details":