It is best to ask your IT to provide you with a template or forward them the below instructions.
1. Open an email, right click view source
2. Then save as a HTML file
3. Open the HTML file into Visual Studio Code (its free), then right mouse click and format the document to make it more readable
4. Locate the signature section and delete everything else
5. There is a little bit of tidy up so remove any problems, for example, the outlook signature in this example had reference to an unrecognized style 'mso-fareast-language' that was inserted by MS Office, so anything like this you can remove.
Ensuring Logos/Images work
1. If you have images in your email signature you want to use, these need to refence a file on the internet, so in the below example, the image link from insol6.com was copied from our Insol website
2. Then copy the link to replace the existing image
3. The HTML signature file should look like this and is ready to use
An example of a generic HTML file is attached.