Setting up a new job for a Part IX - Debt Agreement
Proceed to add a new Job by selecting New:
Select the appropriate solution under Personal, then Next.
Enter the details of the debtor, noting you do not require the Matter No. or Check Digit to create the job if you are creating it in advance. These details can be added later.
- The Estate name is the Debtors full name.
- The Short Name is a custom reference field - if you are using a Payment Gateway and planning on Bulk importing contributions, this would be the Payment Gateway reference (example, ClientContactRef for Ezidebit).
Complete the personal details of the Debtor through the Personal, Passport/License & Employment/Income tabs.
- At minimum you need to complete the Debtors name, address and contact details.
- Some fields applicable within the wizard are not required for Debt Agreements. These may be removed or hidden in future, at present they can be disregarded. Save and exit once completed.
There should be one member of the estate now listed. Click OK to proceed.
Assign your workflow and roles to suit your business processes, this screen also sets the staff permissions based off your work teams. These workflows and permissions are configured a the Practice level. Click next once selected.
Select the appointment method, Debt Agreement Proposal.
- The start date is the date of acceptance of the debt agreement. If entering prior to acceptance, you can just enter the date you are creating the job and amend it later
- Add the registered Debt Agreement Administrator as the appointee via the Add button.
Untick form 12, then select Next until Finish.
A new Debt Agreement Job has now been created.