Filters and Searching
To set the creditor register filter
- Open the creditor register and
- Select the Filter and Searching tab.
Primary and Secondary filters
When applying filters the LHS filter (the primary filter) is used together with RHS (the secondary filter).
Example of applying a filter
In this example we apply a filter of Proven not Adjudicated together with ROCAP equals zero.
To apply the filters, follow these steps:
- Select the primary filter by selecting Proven not Adjudicated
- Select the secondary filter by selecting ROCAP from the "Amount" drop-down option and entering From 0.00 To 0.00 into the "From" and "To" fields.
- Click the "Apply filter" button
The creditor register now displays only the filtered records.
The Filters and Searching tab below allows you select filters:
Applying multiple filters for document production
To apply multiple filters, follow the below steps:
1. Apply the filter. In the example below, Proven not Adjudicated has been selected: (note 3 creditors)