When entering time, a user selects a position for the time entry:
You may set a default position (below) and/or assign multiple positions to a user. Multiple positions allow a user to enter time entries using different rates.
To set up position for a user (employee):
- Navigate to Maintenance > Settings
- Select the "Employee Positions" menu
- Use the chevron to expand the employee options
- Tick the positions used by the employee
- Click "Save Changes"
- Make sure a user is added to the insolvency database and the user has an email address.
- Remember to save
User Default Positions
A user's default position is set in the Insolvency database. The default position appears with the user title in the "Employee Position" page.
To edit the position:
- Logon to Insol 6 software with admin rights
- Select "User" from the LHS menu
- Search for the user
- Select a "Position Title" from the drop down.
- Click the "Save" button.
The user position is now updated.