Users need to be added to the product license so they may enter time.
On-boarding a user:
- Navigate to the Maintenance > Users
- Select "Available users" from the user filter
- Expand the User
- Click Add to Practice
- If the user is not already registered the user will receive an email link with their registration.
- Clicking on this link will allow the user to logon to their database
- The user will need to change their password after clicking the registration link (the first time they logon)
- Account activation
If the user has already been sent a verification email, an activation link will popup for the administrator. The link may be re-sent to the user as an activation link.
- Select The roles (Product license)
Select which roles you want to add for the user.
In this case we are selecting "Timekeeping User".
Once the user registers the user is now onboarded and may login.