On-boarding a User needs to be done by a "Insol 6 SAAS Administrator" role. Users need to be added to the product license so they may enter time.
Add a product licence
A product licence gives a user the right to login and access features within the SaaS application. To add a licence and on-boarding a user:
- Navigate to the Maintenance > Users
- Select "Available users" from the user filter
- Expand the User
- Click Add to Practice
- If the user is not already registered the user will receive an email link with their registration.
- Clicking on this link will allow the user to logon to their database
- The user will need to change their password after clicking the registration link (the first time they logon)
- Account activation
If the user has already been sent a verification email, an activation link will popup for the administrator. The link may be re-sent to the user as an activation link.
- Select roles (Give users product licenses)
Select which roles you want to add for the user.
In this case we are selecting "Timekeeping User".
Once the user registers the user is now on-boarded and may login.
Explanation of roles
|Insol6 SaaS Administrator||