Debt Purchaser filter
All counterparties with the counterparty type of "Debt purchaser" will display in this drop-down. Use this filter to create payments for particular debt purchasers.
The account combo defines the trust account from which to pay the divided. The default practice trust account will show.
The date of the payments created.
It is best to define a batch output to allow you to delete all the payments in this batch and start again if the payment are created incorrectly.
- Group on EFT
By clicking "EFT payment" the Group on EFT option appears in the Grouping drop-down options.
This grouping method will combine into one payment for the following :
- Payee Name (Counterparty Name)
- Remittee email
- BSB and Account Number, or BPAY Biller ID and CRN
- To group correctly, the payment details will need to be the same for the grouped recipients.
- The import spreadsheets will need to populate the correct details.
- If using BPAY, the CRN is held at the job level, so if you want to group BPAY payments each creditor needs the same CRN information entered.
- Group all payments
This will creats a single payment for all created payments.
If there is a separate counterparty with the same payment details the payments will be consolidated.
If the remittance email is not entered then you will not be able to produce the remittance