Imports - Time entries and disbursements
The import process is summarised as follows:
- Download the time entry spreadsheet
- Compile/enter the data to be imported on the spreadsheet
- Ensure the data matches between the import spreadsheet and the system
- Job short name
- Time category 1 (mandatory)
- Time category 2 (optional)
- User Initials
- Import time entries
The import knowledge base describes the requirements for each column.
Check the Time Review.
- Bill references can be nominated against each time entry or disbursement
- By populating the bill columns you may create invoices for the imported time
- Use a common Bill Ref to group imported entries on a bill
- You may part bill time and have multiple invoices against the same time entry
You will need to duplicate the same detail for a Time entry having the same "TE Reference" where the same time entries has been part billed and included on two separate bills. The time entry will be imported only once but two separate bills will be created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.