Install InsolDataSync service version v3.33.
The creditors portal comes with the ability to download creditors documents for a job.
The files to download are Proofs of debt or supporting information submitted by creditors when completing proofs of debt on line.
To download documents:
- Open the creditor register
- Click on the portal tab
A "Download from Portal" appears.
- Click "Download from Portal"
- Confirm action
A portal synchronization process occurs.
- Action Succeeded
Where are the documents stored?
The files are stored here \\[job dm folder]\Portal Documents\Creditors\[creditor name]\
An example filename may be \\job dm folder\Portal Documents\Creditors\[creditor name]\podclaim.pdf
- Using the document report you may also output a list of files and their file path locations export to Excel, which gives you a perspective of where the files are located.
- At this stage, you cannot change the download location, because this location is determined by the document's original category before it is bulk downloaded.
- A paperclip is linked to the document from the creditor so you can click the paperclip and open the document.
- The action of downloading documents from the internet is a process can take an extended period of time. Allow an appropriate time period when considering the number of documents.