This method uses the creditor import process to creates payments. Feature is enabled as part of v5.8.37.
- Job setting
There is a job setting that enables this feature. Until the release of v5.9.x, you will need to request this setting is turned on for your job.
- Export creditor list
Export the unsecured creditor listing.
- Add payment columns to the spreadsheet
You will need to Entering the payment detail columns will ensure you create a payment as part of the import:
- Payment Amount
- Payment Date
- Cheque Number (this will be the payment reference)
The added spreadsheet columns are below:
You may enter any amount for the dividend without validation.
- Re-import the data to create the payments
- If you put a Payment amount for a claim that has not yet been admitted then
- Once a dividend has been paid that exceeds 100c in the dollar, validation will prevent you from being able to updating a creditor's claim details. Although, you still may update the counterparty and banking details.