To import a template that has been created outside Insol 6 you
1. Have the appropriate permissions to access Manage Document Templates.
2. Ensure the template is .dotx or .dot
3. From the Main Menu click on Manage Document Templates.
4. Click into the category you want to save the template in.
5. Click Import
6. Locate the template from where you previously saved it and click open
7. You can use the existing name of the template or change it before importing. Click OK to import.
8. Set your Details and Options for the template. Information on how to complete these tabs are found in the article Managing Document Templates