This version of the Form 507 - ROCAP allows you / or the director to complete the form using an editable PDF.
The schedules provided are blank but editable. Fields that will be pre-populated are those relating to the external administrator's information. And any Part 3 information such as the company name, acn etc that has been completed on setup of the job. This information can be overwritten if required.
This form can be run from either Reports and Forms or Circulars and Mailing > Letterpacks.
To prepare the ROCAP with fillable fields:
1. From Reports & Forms > Statutory Forms and Lodgements >Director Notices.
select Form 507 - ROCAP - With fillable form fields
Circulars and Mailing > Letterpacks > Form 507 - ROCAP - with fillable form field
2. At the document options screen click next
3. Complete the input questions fields. You can also leave them blank.
4. Select required output options and click Next
5. If you have electronic authorisation setup you will be presented with the email screen for authorisation.
6. Select the preview option if required and then click Finish.
Finalising the ROCAP
Once the ROCAP has been signed, returned to the appointee and the information entered into insol6 you should run the Form 507 - Report on Company activities and property (ROCAP) from Reports and forms. You can review the information entered and update if required by clicking on the Add button at the top of each page or double click on an amount that may need updating.
Enter the date the ROCAP is made up to for finalising and locking down the ROCAP. Any future creditors or assets added to the job will not be flagged as ROCAP creditors/assets. The date is stored in the Job > Job settings tab and can be removed if necessary.
You can either produce an insol6 version of the ROCAP or proceed without producing the document.
Click next and follow the prompts to complete the wizard.