1. Download the batch file at the bottom of this article called REGASM.bat
Sometimes a BAT file is downloaded as REGASM.bat.txt (if so rename file).
2. This file requires administrator permissions to run. If you do not have these, you will need your IT to run the file.
- Copy regasm.bat file to c:\program files (x86)\Insol6\Insolvency;
- Run cmd prompt as administrator;
- type: cd "c:\program files (x86)\Insol6\Insolvency" and press enter;
- type: regasm.bat and press enter.
To test if this operation has succeeded download TestReg.zip at the bottom of this article. Unzip and run TestReg.exe
3. Save the TestReg.EXE to any location on your machine.
4. Double click on the TestReg.EXE to execute:
These are the expected results: