You need to have the lastest version of the software installed.
Access the download website and download the merge template zip files.
Updating the merge template files
Note: Make sure you have backed up your merge template folders and files before extracting the latest Merge_Template.zip file. To do this, take a copy of the merge template root directory and all subdirectories and files.
Locate the merge template root directory and extract the Merge_Template.zip file into that location.
To locate the merge templates root directory
- Open Insol 6 Insolvency.
- Click Manage Application Settings.
- Click the Documents Settings tab.
- Highlight the path to the location of the Merge Templates root directory.
For example, \\My Server\\Insol 6\Insolvency\Merge Templates.
- Right-click on the folder and select Copy.
Once you have identified and copied the location of your Merge Templates root directory to the clipboard, you will need to extract the updated templates from the provided zip file.
To extract the updated templates
- Navigate to the location where you copied Merge_Template.zip
- Right-click on the zip file and select Winzip > Extract To….
The Win Zip Extract window opens.
- Right-click in the Extract To: field and click Paste.
The Merge Templates root directory location is pasted into the Extract To: field.
- Click Extract.
The message "Would you like to replace the existing file?" displays.
5. Click "Yes to All" to update the templates.
Make sure the zip file has not been downloaded a blocked. You should unblock this file before unzipping to your merge template folder.