Create a M2M credential
This is the process to create a M2M credential:
1. Log into https://info.authorisationmanager.gov.au/.
2. Link your user to your ABN in Relationship Authorisation Manager. You will have the option to "Manage Credentials".
3. Add the internet extension "addons" for the ATO in your browser security settings:
You need a supported browser.
4. Make sure you can see the button "Create Machine Credential"
Creating a machine credential allows you to download a keystore file to your PC or network.
Note (Auto access)
Use "Whose business I can access" to give your credential "auto access" which makes sure any new companies can be accessed from your MyGovID
- Authorisation Administrator logs into the ATO Access Manager using a myGovID;
- Under the heading “Business Appointments” in the left hand menu select “Whose business I can access”;
- Click on “My credential holders with auto access”
- Filter on “AccessLevel - Device” and locate the machine credential being used;
- Under “Manage access” click “Give auto access" and confirm.