This custom routine allows for the import of large numbers of creditors.
The import format is the same as the standard creditor import spreadsheet and payment amounts are also supported.
Why is it fast?
This process side-steps Counterparty matching so reduces the import time. This process can be used where large numbers of creditors (35,000+) need to be imported quickly. It is recommended that the normal creditor import routine is used in all other circumstances.
Importing creditors to a job
To import using the bulk import routine:
- Navigate to the job
- From the Practice toolbar > Add or Import Data > Import From File > Import Custom Data.
The bulk import form appears
- Select the "Unsecured creditor bulk import" file type
- Select the import spreadsheet file
- Click "Next"
The import filter options appear:
- Select the options
Select the ROCAP option and the unsecured claim account.
If you are creating payments, select he bank account and the batch type.
- Click "Next"
The software start to import the creditors.
- If you want to use a different claim account you need to have an amount in the claim. Not entering an amount will result in an Application Error. Enter an amount in the Debt Amount Column to resolve this error.
- The bulk import routine does not permit the re-importing of data exported from the creditor register. If you want to export, amend and re-import creditor data, please use the standard creditor import procedure.
Please sign in to leave a comment.